Top 10 Car Care Tips
- Clean the inside and outside of your car at least once a month.
- Get your oil changed every 5,000 to 7,500 miles using a reliable brand.
- Check your tire pressure once per month and rotate your tires every 7,500 miles.
- Get your brake pads checked at every oil change.
- Make sure you adjust your mirrors before you start your car.
- Take good care of the interior of your car to keep the resale value high.
- Change any bad headlights right away.
- Store your car properly if you aren’t going to drive it for a while.
- Change your air filter once a year.
- Preventative maintenance every 30,000 miles, or 3 years.
These tips are common sense, but we tend to forget about them from time to time. These serve as a good reminder. From all of us at Genuine Car Care, please drive safely and take the time to care for your most important investment, your car.